Our kitchen is in Scarborough
Searching for an experienced kitchen team member to aid in our weekly food preparation. As a locally owned and operated meal service company, we pride ourselves in cooking for our community and providing nutritionally conscious meals for anyone needing support during these busy lives we all have. We have been functioning since 2016 and are growing! A positive, flexible work environment that you want to return back to matters just as much as quality work. Join us, grow with us and come be part of our family!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to food preparation, plating of meals, maintaining cleanliness of kitchen, stock rotation and being a team player.
- Kitchen experience preferred
- Proficient with knife skills and excel with timely prep and storage of prep.
- Be able to work efficiently and remain on task throughout.
- Have a vehicle. Be timely and reliable each week.
- Have attention to detail and care about the cleanliness of one’s workspace and environment.
- Ability to multitask.
- Be kind, caring and open. We’re a family + a positive environment is a must.
We’re a progressive company whose growth is steady and reach is expanding. There will be opportunity for expanded weekend hours and responsibilities for the right person/if desired.
PAY: BASED ON EXPERIENCE. Everyone is paid a living wage.
WORK DAYS: MONDAY. WEEKEND AVAILABILITY.
Please email us! This helps us stay organized and ensures we don’t lose any outreaches. You are welcome to call as well but email first.We look forward to hearing from you!
Noah and Amanda
Owner and Manager